Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Week

I am so excited for Christmas I can hardly stand it! So expect a skype call around 12:00 your time, it will be 2:00 my time, so I hope I have the right time difference. I don't know my skype address, but if there is any problem I will call you so that we can figure it out, because I am determined to skype, not call. President told us that the calls should be 40 minutes in length. Anyway, my song went really well, it was in front of the entire mission and I was a little intimidated, but it went well. It sounds like Hannah and Hayden think that Santa has unlimited funding....I hope that they will be okay. I got your package! Sister Davidson and I were both really excited. Also I can't wait to open my jammies! Anyway I want to keep this pretty short so that we still have stuff to talk about on Wednesday, and nothing much really happened this week. I love you, Only TWO DAYS until I get to see y'all! 

Also, please thank everyone for the cards and presents they have sent.  They have made me feel that I have so much support.  It is very fun to get mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment