Sunday, September 1, 2013

2nd Week in MTC

So this week has been great! We hardly have any time to do anything but what is in our schedule. We go to class, we go to eat, and then its back to class. Oh also our classroom is in the Matthew Cowley building and it reminded Sister Yates about Matthew Crawley so we now call it Downton Abbey  :) I thought you would appreciate it. We exercise everyday, and sometimes we even get to go to the gym and play hard core volleyball with the elders. We are also on the main MTC campus and that is fun! Hey tell Deb that this past Sunday I saw Michael Swink. We were both singing in the devotional choir and we met up during our break. I think he leaves on Monday and so he has only been speaking Hungarian and we had a cool conversation translated by his companion. Anyway there are six sisters to a room, and our outlets don't work so when we have time to get ready we have to do it in the bathroom.

So this Sunday we had a devotional and Elder Neal L. Anderson talked to us. He talked about Sacrifice and Love. It was exactly what I needed to hear! And then we had a crazy thunder and lightning storm after so we had to stay at the Marriott Center for about 20 min afterward. And we walked home in the pouring rain, I wish I had sister Hibpshman's picture of us soaking wet in our Sunday clothes. I have attached a few pictures, but I can't put subtitles on them so just know that the sister Yates (my companion is the one with just me and her). Also the Elders asked us to wear purple so that we all could match, we have some funny Elders. The picture with less people is of our district and the one with more is our zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment