Monday, February 10, 2014

A Little More from Meagan

This week has been CRAZY! We have had so many new experiences and miracles.

First off the iPads are amazing! It is amazing how fast The Lord has allowed us to have success with these tools. On Facebook this week I was able to start teaching a girl all the way in INDIA! We have also had lessons with some of our investigators, and almost every lesson we have actually used the iPad. These are incredible tools, that it never thought could be used for missionary work.

We also have a baptism coming up on Saturday for Graccie! It is so exciting to see all of the work that is happening here! The Elders actually have a baptism that day as well, and so that means we will have two confirmations in sacrament on Sunday. We also had a miracle with Gracie's dad Jason. He came to church this past week and he hasn't been to any church in over thirty years. It was crazy to see him there.

This week I had my first "country" dinner with some members. It consisted of fried cat fish nuggets, fried corn bread, fried chicken, and coleslaw (all of this was homemade) it was definitely interesting.  The best part was that the member's son's nonmember girlfriend was there and she had a lot of questions. We taught he the plan of salvation and she seems really interested.

Transfers are a week from Wednesday. We are freaking out because we are pretty sure that one of us is getting transferred. It will probably be Sister Davidson. That will be a new adjustment for sure, but I know The Lord will help me through it.

 I am so grateful that you received the moisture that you have been needing! Also I can't believe that Hannah passed her test !  (Driving Test)  That is crazy! I love you all!


Shortly after Meagan sent this...
Hey we just got word that I am being transferred out and that Sister Davidson is training! Holy cow, this is crazy.  I have no idea where, but president just called and told us that Sister Davidson will be training and that I will be transferred out, I will find out next Monday where I will be going.

It will be fun to see where she will end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment