Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween

I hope MC plays well, I feel bad for them, they used to be so good. Also I hope our Aggies can survive, 4th string, man what happened to all of our other QB's?

So Sister Koenig is getting transferred. My new companion is Sister Whetstone, I will meet her officially tomorrow. She came out with Sister Koenig, and she is like 23 or older. That is pretty much all I know about her. I hope everything works out, that first week with a new companion is always so awkward.

Anyway so this week has been really amazing! We have had so many miracles and so much inspiration. I keep having ideas come to my mind on what we can do to get the missionary work going here. It is so amazing to see the progress of our ward. My first ward council I had here was so awkward, no one said anything, and no one wanted to help us. Now everyone is giving us suggestions and people to go see. They really want to know about our investigators and we actually talk about their needs! It is awesome!

Tomorrow we are having our ward trunk or treat and a fall festival. We go big in the south, cotton candy, face painting, snow ones, a cake walk! I am hopefully going to dress us like an Nephite (aka an Indian). We are doing a face painting booth and heading out candy taped to mormon.org cards. It should be really fun! The ward loves us so much we get asked everyday if we need anything! Christmas is going to be the best here!

No comments:

Post a Comment