Monday, November 3, 2014

New Companion

I still can't believe how much everyone has grown since I have been gone. I wish they would all stay little. It sounds like Halloween was fun for you all! Thanks for saving my phone! I should be due for an upgrade and so I will hopefully get the 5c, I really like the gold one ;)

This week has been crazy. Transfers are always a big deal. My new companion is Sister Rachel Whetstone and she is from Modesto, California. She is very funny and she talks a lot.....she could talk more than you or mom. I think she will be really good for this area. I don't think that President will close our area, if anything he will take out the elders. I think this area will do really well in the next few transfers.

So with transfers we hardly got anything done. We did go out and try to find a whole lot more, but nothing seemed to come of it. Hopefully this next week will be better. We have zone conference this week in Gainesville. It seems more and more I need a spiritual recharge.

The last three days have been freezing! It went from upper 80's/lower 90's to low 40's in just a day. It isn't that cold in comparison, but those quick snaps make it seem so cold. We even turned the heat on. 

So this week was slow, but we are still trying to get this area moving. We did have a miracle with a few of our youth. There is this one girl named Allie (name changed) and she reminds me of a mix of me and Hannah. I have sort of taken her under my wing. We heart attacked her family's house and it made their night. She loved it. I really hope I can set her on the right path.

Also, I did not get attacked by any wild boars, but I have eaten one, it tastes like normal ham. 

No comments:

Post a Comment