Monday, November 24, 2014

This week...

Mark Thatcher will make an excellent Bishop! Also, I am so proud of my Aggies! Hopefully next year they will be better than ever!  

So I started to bawl when I read that you have my release date papers. I don't know what I am going to do when that time comes. It will be very hard for me. I am really going to miss it here, but I am super excited to see yall! So many emotions all rolled into one, it is crazy. 

So this week we set a baptismal date with a young man named Ryan. He is awesome! It was very interesting when we set the date we told him that it was going to get very hard in the next few weeks for him to keep that date. We told him to recognize the adversary and his ploys to try and stop him from getting baptized. The day after we set this date, his mom got put into the hospital, his ride for church got put on restriction for driving and coming to church because her father has some problems with Ryan and the church. I have been attacked more by satan than probably ever before and basically all hell has broken loose. It is amazing to me the lengths that satan will go to to try and get someone to not be baptized. But we are winning the war against him. I feel like Ryan is meant for something extraordinary. There is just something about him. He has been remarkably preserved for the situation that he has grown up. I think Heavenly Father has some big plans for him. 

So this week we are having like three days of thanksgiving. We are having dinner on Wednesday and then on Thursday we have 2-3 dinners we have been invited to, and then on Friday we have more cane grinding with a lot of nonmembers at a members home. It should be a really great week! I as afraid because we only had one person half signed up on the dinner Calendar and I was sad, but the ward totally came through. 


No transfer…Macclenny is such an amazing place! I really am so excited to see what is going to start happening in the next few months with the work! It will be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment