Monday, December 1, 2014

Post Thanksgiving

December 1
So our thanksgiving was eventful.  On Wednesday I got terribly sick and threw everything up all night long. So thanksgiving I slept all morning and then we went and I had as little as possible at another member's house. My stomach had settled by then, but I was still taking it easy. 

We had a great time at the cane grinding, but it was the grossest thing I have ever tasted.  it was sure fun though! 

Ryan seems to be coming along well. He has the whole world against him though. People are not giving him any credit and they think he is joining because of a girl he likes in our ward. I just wish people would let him be and believe him about why he is joining. It makes me sad. I think he will do well though. He is gaining a testimony little by little, just like everyone else. I think we forget that converts are just like little sunbeams when they begin their journey into the gospel. We expect them to have a huge testimony right off, but that is just not realistic. 

In response to your question, yes the second coming is coming soon, but a lot still has to happen before that time will be here. We have to tell everyone about the gospel, and right now we still can't reach everyone. Barriers still have to come down, wickedness has to increase, and the righteous must be more righteous. We have to be better, and we have to work hard, but now is the time to prepare (spiritually and physically). 

Also we should totally go see Mike and Nat when I get home and then come as a family here to Florida! Yall would love it here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment