Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29

I sure enjoyed talking with yall this week. I miss you so much. I can't wait until I get to be with you all again!

I hope everyone can get back into the routine of things. One thing I don't think you will have to worry about me when I get home is laziness. I will probably be able to be lazy for like two days and then I will have to be doing something. I can't stand not doing anything. My companion has been sick the last few days and so we have been inside, after about three hours I was bored out of my mind and so I started organizing my stuff to occupy my time. 

Not much has happened since talking with yall. But we did have a miracle! While sister Whetstone was resting we got a phone call, from the Elders and they told us that they had just eaten at a members home and our investigators were there. They had a fantastic lesson, and our investigator Valarie had a huge aha moment with them and is now working towards a day when she can soon be baptized! 


So I am actually making New Years resolutions for the rest of my mission. I am going to have 4 more baptisms, bear testimony as often as possible, repent daily, and endure/enjoy to the end :) I have been trying to think of how I wanted to end my mission and I feel that these are good goals for me to work towards. Yall should make some spiritual New Years resolutions and work towards them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment