Monday, December 15, 2014

Ryan's Baptism

This week was phenomenal! Ryan was baptized and he had so much support from the ward. He is truly a remarkable guy! I know that he will do well in the gospel as he tries his best to live it. We actually had 7 nonmembers at his baptism! It was such a great day! President Craig called us after and congratulated us. It was seriously the best day ever! It is incredible to see how happy the gospel has made him. 

We will be skyping sometime after 5:00 our time. I will get back to you next week about a more specific time. I can't wait to see yall! It will be the best day ever! 

Today I am getting my hair trimmed! There is a lady in our ward who is amazing at hair and she said that she would do it for me! She is also doing my companion's hair with some cool highlights and lowlights.


No comments:

Post a Comment