Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Phenomenal!

December 9
So this week has been phenomenal! Ryan is still set to be baptized on Sunday! He is progressing so well! We had a great lesson with him yesterday in one of our member's home. It was probably the best lesson I have ever had. The spirit was so strong. A young 18 year old girl bore her testimony about how the gospel is joy, and how it is the only way we can truly be happy. 

It is amazing to see how much the members love us here. Everybody comes up to us and asks us how we are doing, and if we need anything. They love us so much! It is so rewarding to see the difference from when I first arrived here. 

I am so excited to skype yall in just a few weeks! Just think, after that you only have to wait 2 months and 2 weeks to see me in person. The office called me this week and asked me which airport I would be flying into. It doesn't really hit me how much time I have left until I get calls like that. I only have 12 weeks left. 

We also had presidents interviews this week and I probably received the greatest compliment ever from president Craig. He told me that he could always count on me and that he never has to worry about me. It was amazing. That is exactly what I wanted to have my mission president say about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment