Monday, December 22, 2014

This week has been fantastic!

December 22

This week has been fantastic! Thanks for the awesome package! It was like the Mary Poppins bag of packages! We kept pulling more and more out it was awesome! Before I forget I sent home a package today it should get home on Christmas Eve, but you may not be able to get it until after Christmas because of your plans. It has presents for the whole family, nothing big, just little things, and some more of my clothes that I want when I get home (I used them for extra padding). There is a note explaining what is for who. 

I can't wait till I get to skype you all on Thursday! Plan on 12:00 your time to skype. I hope that time works for yall. I figure it will be after all the presents are opened. I am seriously so excited I can barely stand it. 

This week has been wonderful. We had our Christmas program on Sunday and I sang in it with a sister from our ward. We gave out the cd's that we had made to the ward and we had 5 investigators at church! It was amazing! 

Right now we are working with an investigator named Valarie. She has come to church the past 2 weeks and absolutely loves it. Everything that we teach her she just eats up and loves it. Please pray for her and that we will be able to set a baptismal date with her for the month of January. It is so nice to see the miracles that are happening here in Macclenny! Seriously this place is on fire! 

No comments:

Post a Comment